Blog Post #10

I think what excel can most be used for in the way of data collection will be reporting grades. It can also be used to have an online sign up sheet or general data collection for students, but I think grades are what it is mostly used for. Im not particularly planning on becoming a teacher, but if I did teach history it could be a good way to record dates or statistics for certain time periods. 

I think the topic that I found most interesting when viewing my classmates blogs are the developments in educational technologies like what we saw in the tech sandbox, and how everyone thinks they can put those technologies to use in their classrooms. I also have like reading how everyone thinks social media can be used in an educational setting, because its not something you talk about very much and its such a big part of all of our lives.


I would maybe like to learn some low level coding or software programing, because I think its a very useful and highly marketable skill in pretty much every job field, even history. I also think it would be cool to be able to develop things like websites with a certain level of skill or just be more aware of computer technology and how to troubleshoot computers when something goes wrong with it, as computer repairs can be super expensive even if its something simple. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Post #7