Blog Post #7

I’ve had a fairly easy experience with twitter so far this semester. I’ve been using twitter as a social media site for almost 5 years now with regularity, so it wasn’t difficult for me to create a new account and post things there. I think its been a good way to interact with my classmates outside of the class, especially for a course that only meets once a week. I haven’t had any sort of issues with it because I’m so used to using the website, but it has been a little different to remember to tweet twice a week every week on two separate days. 

I had some difficulty on my initial attempt at the web design project, because the website was confusing for me to use and different from other website design sites I’ve used in the past. Once I switched to using Wix, I was able to make a website much more easily and felt good about the final design. Designing a website is definitely something that will be helpful for me in the future, be it in future classes or as a way to generally organize research or other data. Here is the link to my website.


I think Digo could prove useful for me in the future if I’m looking for websites for a research assignment, and as a way to get in contact with other people in my field who may be researching the same thing. Because I probably won’t be going into any K-12 educational field, if I pan on using Digo in an academic setting I’ll have to make sure that every site of source I find is credible, but I feel like it could be a good way to find helpful databases or modes of research. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog