Blog Post #3

I think that out of all of the ELA technological standards, I am most qualified to teach “multimedia: history and social studies”. Not only have I taken predominantly history courses in college due to the fact that I am a history major, but I feel like most of the technological projects I’ve had to do for any class have been history related. I know very well how and where to find source material and so I could pretty easily teach students how to do the same. The standards that require more learning on my part are definitely any and all math and science standards, as I am not very good at either of those subjects and haven’t taken many courses on them. 


The new skills that I developed due to my newsletter project were mostly the design aspects of word, how to add columns and certain things to make the newsletter look better. I also learned how to make the date and time auto update, which I did not know was possible. I feel like to improve it, I could possibly be a little more creative with the design, add more color or more fun art or word-art to make it more appealing both to students and to parents. 


Newsletter assignment:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Post #7